Sunday, February 20, 2011

1st Death Anniversary Invitation Sample




photos from the web

February 20, 2011

flew in February, missing a few days after ...
seems like yesterday that ended in January.
He 's back, finally, the bad weather: rain and clouds.
I lacked in recent weeks of glorious weather.
I neglected the house and the balcony.
And it shows.
Now I have to catch up.

E 'for about five months that my health is not great.
Small ailments and minor inconveniences.
One after the other.
in the long run become exhausted and worn out.
do not know why but it is a period that haunts me melancholy and sadness.
sometimes reaching heights of anxiety.

I should ...
do not even know what I would do better.
And do not expect an immediate solution either.
I feel like a shrimp, which goes back to walking.
But if this is only the 'Preface' of 2011, I can not wait to be New Year's Eve ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment