Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Is On The Front Of The Strongest Vicodin




image from the web

March 13, 2011

continues to rain: it is wonderful.
Everything is wet and shiny.
The drops that fall cheerful create perfect circles on the water.
the marshes with the fund welcomed by colorful confetti of different sizes.
The green palm trees darkened the sky dark and cloudy.
The shore of a pale brown, rough and full of waste carried by sea.
The sea of \u200b\u200bgray-blue by the different shades.
mighty waves crashing on the shore ...
so few gulls ..

There are few people walking, f rettolose and colorful umbrellas.
with None the dog.
Myrtle I would not go away AMACI.
Every now and then change the position and I spy with his eyes lazily to fessuretta ...
But for the most part peaceful sleep.
Occasionally move the legs ...
It 's too beautiful.
Every now and still looking Yoda ...

Yesterday I broke the salt ...
About three ounces ...
I'll be unfortunate for centuries, as they say the popular sayings ...
today is over the gas cylinder ...
I have to wait until tomorrow to change it ...
The headache grips me consistently and persecutory ...

...
Patience ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment