Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pobierz Pokemon Battle Revolution




photos from the web

March 3, 2011

not explain the reason for the change of veterinarian.
It 's a delicate question that I prefer to remain private.


The new vet is wonderful.
Not in the sense that it is a male model.
But embodies my ideal of a doctor.
A person who speaks in a simple and understandable.
not use phrases, words and difficult concepts that 'are scrambling with oily hands'.
explains in simple things.
It revolves around the problem, dissects and presents possible solutions ...
Myrtle made the sample for the feline leukemia: is positive, but the viral load is low.
Then he told me, although I already knew that Myrtle should be on a diet.
now begin to seriously follow the directions of the veterinarian, adjusting to my sweet and crawls to my working hours.


Diet Myrtle, adapted by me ...
Two meals a day diet as indicated in the packaging of crocchette.Mi was fine with the chicken croquettes Hill's Best Nature.
Then take those chicken diet of the same brand.
Myrtle's meal will be morning and evening, beginning with the croquettes diet and normal ones.
available at night only ones diet.
Slowly I will remove those and replace it with the normal diet.
Should be nervous for the hungry, will make an additional meal for lunch with only dry food diet.
do not know if I explained.
What I wrote can not be definitive, but adapted by the day according to my schedule and the reactions of
pulcetta.
Now he's napping in the hammock.
I think I would be in mortal danger if he knew what I wrote ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment