Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gpsphone Gameshark Problem

What is Noetic ...?

first thing I would like to greet all those who, I hope, will subscribe to my blog. Are not here to talk to an expert on the subject, but to share with you my experiences and yours. To grow together and learn from each other on these issues because I think you never stop to acquire knowledge.

My interest in this world is born after reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. There, for the first time I heard of the "Noetic" this pseudo-science according to which the human mind has the capacity above what we believe ... the ability to manipulate subatomic matter through "intention."

In fact, this thought was not new to me as a young boy I always believed that a large will be able to change anything. It was for this reason that I began to document on the subject and to my amazement I discovered that it was not an invention of my favorite writer but that is a pseudoscience Noetica studied and detailed by real scientists, on which the experiments were done real, and still continue to be carried out.

The intention of which we speak may be voluntary, through training and exercises in concentration, or for involuntary ... take a simple example ... like when someone set this at some point turns to you.

In this blog touch on subjects ranging from the presence of mind ... noetic consciousness from Eastern philosophies content ... in my opinion are closely linked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment