Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blue Films Of Mysore Malige

The Dream The Dream - The Dream

Before going to try to get thick as thieves and recover the two medallions for Liu Gin (who will have the same effect on her of peanuts on Superpippo), we decide to eat something . (who wants my rations? I have too many rations in his knapsack. Ration Who wants some?) -

Alkatel is instructed to prepare his famous red yeast cake, but the room is transformed into an attempted poisoning . (... ... ... .., I also have a flask of spirit of the dwarves, who wants it? I'm too stuff in your backpack, I have to lighten them!) -

First, because the willing but slow defender takes one hour longer than planned, so that Ridgell, notoriously abstemious anonymous Balakov is induced by alcohol into temptation. (I have two bottles of water. For me, too. Balakov Want one?) -

A good Archmage lost virtually every intellectual power in a few minutes, took the opportunity to engage in a strangely interesting discussion with Alkatel. (Alkatel want a crossbow? "I have a small light crossbow with 30 Quadrelle. You are so clever that I think you can do comfortably. Not do you want? Are you sure?) -

The cake is red in virtue of a lethal powder that was abundantly sprinkled mononeuronico sull'incolpevole leavened goods. (I have many things in his backpack, but can not find a potion against injury from irritants and corrosive!) -

Ridgell Just eat another cake to cut with the same knife used in the deadly, for obtain third-degree burns the tongue. (Balakov, want my knife? "I've never used or even contaminated with Alkatel cake, but it could be a good idea to make it more powerful and cause more damage ... ... .. What do you think? Aaaah, you can not use? Patience!) -

mates bastards, then, tend to a thinly disguised deception hiding a piece of this horrible weapon flashing among other innocuous pieces of cake. (Apelios noble mystic, I am sure that these powerful scrolls will be more useful to you than to me. I implore you, take it, alleggeriscimi from this heavy load of power. At best, you can always use it as a napkin while eating the cake ... ...!) -

The Archmage, already tried by circumstances, fall into the trap and, between a cough and a glass of potion, Sbrocca completely and, in order:

  • undresses and washes his habit but, being inexperienced, bleaching and the wrong turns pale brown color (Sanfrancesco Like the mystical, I decided to give up my dress from now on I will cover only a skimpy thong and my beard ... ... .. just be old enough!) ;

  • Change the boots worn with a pair of sandals;

  • Start to donate their most dear to his companions (the dagger, light crossbow, dagger melee, etc.).

  • Watch Tayga, especially the ass, and agree to be his humble servant (Grand High Priestess, to evoke extraordinary powers, has been illuminating your word to make me a new man. Looks like I'm turning before your eyes. Nothing that made me a magician and self-centered ruler has been in my possession!) ;

  • wearing a hair shirt purifier. (Now I take the stinging fruit with which the proto-ape year we targeted and make them an instrument of penance and purification.) -

The companions do not care that much, but are annoyed by the constant attempt of the now very humble Archmage to give them all the objects that the captain shot. (Ailin, my dear, I need a bit of leaf with 30 Quadrelle? No? Are you sure? Look ensure its effectiveness!) -

While Ailin and now are deciding to postpone Apelios Assisi, Ridgell returned to him, swears a dozen deities in the case and urges the idiots from the back of a Roc to the destination decided by time. (Apelios, my dear mystic, I thought I leave here the anti-magic sword ... .... How about. Does not match to my new state of purified humility. No? Do not you think that can give up? So please, take it yourself!) -

We get far away from the goal, because the bulk of the chicken Paturnie and leaves us on the edge of an impenetrable jungle, lush, and certainly very dangerous. (Alkatel is to light the campfire tonight you can use as bait on the parchment they are written on these useless spells.) -

In fact, we are co-opted by a group of leading us esserenculi semielfeschi to their camp, forcing us to drink a foul concoction .-

Seeing no difference with what we usually drink, subject to the strange request. (Dear guests, I have to reciprocate with a gift of my potions ... ... .. unfortunately I do not no more to give you ... ..!) -

sleep and dream. (Ah, how light! Will be my new lifestyle, or that we have swallowed the swill?) -

dreamed Chin, who died along with two daughters, who tells us that he was killed by Strap-keeper who probably evoked by Eceaclpe though, now serves another master, and then could not take even kill .-

He added that if we kill thousands of demons, no problem .-

He greets us, but we wake up, someone keeps us .-

Probably another stracciacazzi it takes to hire another mission. ...

Alkatel scaccola you with the stick that suddenly ... ... ... ... ... .. (No, no, Alkatel, do not insist, do not ask me to take this staff certainly magical. I am no more a magician than before. Nothing that we found, or will be donated to further increase my power and tighten again my character. Now I'm another man ... ...., A new man ... ... .., a Sanfrancescano ... ... ....)


0 comments:

Post a Comment